Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is your advice to women who think periods feel wonderful?

i don't like the maintenence part but the horniness is good, more power to them.What is your advice to women who think periods feel wonderful?
Sometimes it isn't very fun, but then the upside for me is that I am ultra-super sexual when I have my period. My Master definitely enjoys the sexual animal I become!What is your advice to women who think periods feel wonderful?
Enjoy your period if you like it so much?
gd job 4 feeling that. most of us cant rly say that. have fun with it.
I don't enjoy the period itself, but the fact that all that aggrevation and anxiety and waiting comes to an end. Don't tell me that you never want your period to come so it's overwith...
Hey to each their own. If you like it good for you.
I am one of those. I really like having my period bcoz I feel mature or girly or the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment