Sunday, August 22, 2010

What was the most important peice of advice someone gave you?

don't let your past dictate your future.What was the most important peice of advice someone gave you?
Keep walking though there's no place to get to. Don't try to see through the distances. That's not for human beings. Move within, but don't move the way fear makes you move. (last line I try to live by...)What was the most important peice of advice someone gave you?
My dad told me to not bottle feelings up inside, as they fester and make you sick, mentally or physically or both. I agree. So I am good at expressing my feelings, something I consider a good quality to have.
One thing changes everything. It's so true. Think about it.
You can pray whenever you want to:)
Feelings change too often to make big decisions based on how you feel.
Not the best but a good one is: ';There would be nothing to frighten you if you refused to be afraid'; - Gandhi
Never ';settle'; for just anything or anyone.
';you dont know what youve got till its gone';


if only i had listened to them! :|





x
Don't drink the milk!!!
Enjoy your children when they are young they grow too fast
';Be the better person.';
Go Out There And Be Somebody
my dad told his boy's (3) if we ever get put in jail he'll let us rot before we get out. we were (and still are) never stupid enough to be put in jail. ps... i like your avatar pic....CALL ME...lol
If you want it Work for it
Dont Drink pool Water
Always have a Plan B
Don't eat yellow snow
';Brush your teeth';
Anyone can change their stars
DO one thing per time 100% perfect.



don't look behind just think about future
';Life is a B*tch, F*** it before it F***s you';.
';Save ur money';! I wish I had done that when I was younger, but its never to late I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment