Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice for pro soccer goalie? its my dream to be one.?

how many years does it take to be a pro soccer goalie. i started my junior yr of high school and for some reason, my first year i did outstanding! i got 4 shotouts during my season and im playing jv. next year i will be varsity. my teammates say that ';i did not know you had it in you.'; is that a good thing? how many yrs? 1st year i did amazing and 2nd yr i will be twice as good. was i born to be a goalie in the first place?I need advice for pro soccer goalie? its my dream to be one.?
in order to advance more try training on off season to and yes u r on the rite start and yes those are good thingsI need advice for pro soccer goalie? its my dream to be one.?
that is great! but dont assume your going to be twice as good. Varsity is a totaly different level than JV, skill and emotional wise. The games are much more intense and players will try to get into your head and even hurt you. As for years to be a pro soccer goalie... a long time you must go to camps and a mid to big college( high D2 at least) or go striaght to a semi-pro team.

No comments:

Post a Comment