Sunday, August 22, 2010

I dred P.E at school because im rubbish. I sometimes pretend to be ill because of it, any one got any advice?

relax!! not everyone is good at sport and you just think that you're the worst in the class but trust me, other not so good people in the class participate more and no-one cares if they aren't the best.





pretending to be ill isnt good, the teachers will find out soon enough.





try asking your P.E teacher for more help or going to an after school club for the sport.





just have fun and enjoy P.E, one of the only good lessons at school =)I dred P.E at school because im rubbish. I sometimes pretend to be ill because of it, any one got any advice?
good luck dude :)

Report Abuse


I dred P.E at school because im rubbish. I sometimes pretend to be ill because of it, any one got any advice?
As someone who loathed PE too, I have sympathy. I'm sure you're not rubbish at everything. I was terrible at hockey, athletics and basketball but I quite enjoyed swimming, badminton, step aerobics and softball.





For the sports I didn't like, I developed an 'knee problem' having one of my friends who had neat writing to fake a note from my mum. I did this most weeks (the teacher wasn't stupid, she knew I hated PE) but, on occasion, I did do these sports but chose a position which would keep me away from the action. Usually I chose a defensive position but not goal keeper, which would mean I was in the crossfire when the ball did come my way.





Try some sports, find out the ones you do like (you don't have to be brilliant but just enjoy them) and do those but fake a condition (perhaps knee/ankle pain) for the sports you loathe!
I hated PE at school. Not only because I too was ';rubbish'; but also because I couldn't see the point of it. After all, why do they make us climb ropes.. haven't they heard of ladders?





I also found that most of my PE teachers were not intellectually gifted, that they disliked the academic students and were only interested in those who were naturally good at PE %26amp; Sports.





Advice? Well, you can't get out of it unless you are ';ill'; every time you have PE. All you can do is realise that it is the least important subject in the school curriculum and so it doesn't matter that you are ';rubbish';. Concentrate on the important school subjects.





If it's any consolation, most of the teachers in your school probably regard PE, and the PE/Games Department, as an irrelevance.
i hated p.e too at school,dont get uptight about it talk to your parents and they can explain to the school
Do the best that you can. Do not pretend to be ill.
If we were good at everything think how boring life would be. I hated PE, I was so bad at somethings I was actually forbidden to do them. Leaping over things - I could never let go with consequences. Hurdling just meant scraped knees, Hockey got me two teeth knocked out and netball meant broken fingers. Discus - well it went everywhere so my PE lessons were usually stood at the bottom of a rope heaving away and getting six inches up it or holding peoples jackets whilst they hurtled around the field.





I survived. Are you worse than me?
I'm the same, except I don't pretend I'm ill or anything. I, somehow, just do it anyway.


Don't worry, you'll find there are other people in the class that are worried, too. But if, like me, you're the most scared person there, just stick with the people you know will be okay with your ';fear';. tick with your friends because I've realised that s long as the people are fun, I end up having fun and I don't take any notice of the P.E side.





Give yourself a challenge, that's what I do every lesson. Even if I am thinking ';oh God...scaredscaredscaredscared'; the entire time!!
Speak to your Guidance teacher.
I do the exact same thing and sorry to disapoint you but its something you've got to do . but dont just pretend to be ill as it draws unwanted attention seriously just join in as best you can if you dont get btter at least you've tried
I was rubbish at PE at school too but felt more gutted when I felt left out. It's less about being good at it and more to do with getting some exercise. It's good at making you more awake and up for other subjects.
Give it ago


remember you can only do what you can


mabe push yourself a bit harder each lesson i was no good at pe and i regret all the lessons i missed





Linda


x
SO? I can't do a single thing in PE rite but it's mainly about Paricipation.
If your not fit. Drink more green tea it increase your stamina (for a long time) and burns fat. It taste pretty good too. I personally drink it because it give me focus and a long term energy boost during game competitions.
I'm a bit older so dont know what a guidance teacher is, but join in and enjoy it, i was never any good at much other than basket ball (because i was so tall at 13) but i always tried my best, and my teachers appreciated it
  • colorstay
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment