Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am a 24 year old seeking career advice. What can I do to help me decide on a career path?

I am a 24 year old construction worker. I went to a technical school for auto body. I did auto body for 3 years then changed careers to construction.The money is decent but the job is terrible. I really need to change careers and I have no idea where to start. I haven't decided on going back to school or joining the military or switching to another job. I can't make my mind up can anyone or anything help?I am a 24 year old seeking career advice. What can I do to help me decide on a career path?
Read the books ';48 Days to the Work You Love'; and ';No More Mondays';. Those can help you find the path to the work that will make you the happiest.I am a 24 year old seeking career advice. What can I do to help me decide on a career path?
I would say to choose something that you think you would enjoy for a lifetime, something that you like so much it doesn't even seem like work. Oh, wait... I did that. Bachelor's degree in from an accredited university, perfect job straight out of college, got laid off and can't find ANYTHING. I am working at a fast food restaurant to pay my bills. No lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment