Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am redecorating my home and would like some color advice.?

First off, my living room I just repainted in the aura color, (blue) it's called serenata. I need a color to go up the stairs and into the hallway. What color would look nice with the powdery blue?





Also I have an open floor plan. My kitchen/dining area and family room are all combined. I just painted my kitchen a lovely pale yellow.





I have a reddish spicy colored dining room set, (natural wood with reddish upholstery) and in the family room I have a deep red leather sectional.





What color walls should I paint? I was thinking of a sage/mossy green to compliment the warm tones in the furniture. Any other ideas? There are cathedral ceilings which I want painted white and I thought the 2 walls facing each other could be sage and the two smaller end accent walls could be a deeper reddish/spice.





Any thoughts?


Thanks!I am redecorating my home and would like some color advice.?
Hey, I see you decided to use the Aura line of paints and you're happy, so good for you. Okay, staying with Aura, how about Frappe for the color to go up the stairs and into the hallway?

No comments:

Post a Comment