Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need help transferring footage from camcorder to my computer. Pictures is pixelled and dark, any advice?

I am desperately trying to trasnfer footage from my cassette on my camcorder to my computer. When I play the tape in the camera, the pictures is wonderful! When I try to go through my computer program to make the DVD, the footage shows huge pixels and becomes distorted and dark. I have been truly spending about an hour a day on this for the past couple of days and I would really like to figure it out. I'm not a dumb individual and I've read through all the help menus and read the manuals. It still just will not work! But this footage is of an event that I really would like to have a DVD made of. If anyone can help me out with suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!I need help transferring footage from camcorder to my computer. Pictures is pixelled and dark, any advice?
I would suggest that you capture the video as standard AVI without compression. Then burn the file as DVD movie to DVD disc using Nero 7.I need help transferring footage from camcorder to my computer. Pictures is pixelled and dark, any advice?
Best place on yahoo to answer this question and others relating to video is AMATEUR VIDEO EDITING.





Read below and follow the link:








YOU ARE FORMALLY INVITED TO JOIN AMATEUR VIDEO EDITING!


http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/amate鈥?/a>





This group is for anyone who is interested in video editing.


We discuss all issues pertaining to the subject. From the basics on how to shoot


video, to the most complex issues of capture cards and DVD burning.





Remember, Video is only half of the equation.


Sound is just as important so that is why we will also cover all issues


pertaining to sound and how to make your projects not only look great but sound


great as well.


So feel free to to post your questions. Please help to make this an active


forum.





I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!





http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/amate鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment