Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm 15 years old at 5,7 ft (170)cm tall with 70 kg weight (151)pounds is there any advice to help me be taller

i practice kickboxing and i eat fineI'm 15 years old at 5,7 ft (170)cm tall with 70 kg weight (151)pounds is there any advice to help me be taller
My dad was 5'9'; my mom was 5'3'; I am 6'3';..... you will be as tall as your DNA intends. You can't eat yourself tall, you can't exercise yourself tall, and you can't wish yourself tall, all you can do is love yourself as you are. I was still growing by the way until I was in my middle 20's (usually you are done in your late teens). What size shoe you wear can sometimes be a predictor of height. I wear a 14 (feet also grew into my early 30's). You sound like you are well proportioned, thats a big plus!!I'm 15 years old at 5,7 ft (170)cm tall with 70 kg weight (151)pounds is there any advice to help me be taller
you can make yourself look taller, but cant actually change your height
you cant be taller...youll grow, after all youre only 15 and most males grow in their late(r) teens...however, just keep up what youre doing and youll stay a healthy weight for your height!
To be taller?


For starters, Always practice good posture, it really helps.


And second, if you're a 15 year old male, you still may grow. (Some males don't get another growth spurt until they're 20 or 21).

No comments:

Post a Comment