Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any advice for someone who is enetering high school?

I will be a freshman starting September 2. Any advice?Any advice for someone who is enetering high school?
stick with your friend's and make new one


be your self and be out going


and try not to get mixed up with the wrong peopleAny advice for someone who is enetering high school?
I just graduated high school. All I can say is don't worry about it too much - it isn't nearly as bad as it seems, and enjoy it while you can. Once it's over, you're off to the real world. You may think this is your life right now, but believe me, it isn't. You're just preparing for your actual life, and once you leave, you can't go back. So, enjoy it, and believe me - things that seem like a huge deal will seem silly when you look back on them later.
Join a group/club of great statis example...sports or for girls something sexy-If you can. If not then just be as nice as possible to people dont cause much conflict and stick in hard with your work ...it will pay off.
just be yourself, my freshman year was the best year of my life. And it's a lot better than middle school
  • colorstay
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment