Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What advice can you give a 20 year old who is not at all feeling like herself?

and who really needs to pull herself together before it's too late?What advice can you give a 20 year old who is not at all feeling like herself?
I can't give you the answer and neither can anyone else here from P%26amp;S... as cliched and corny as it sounds... the answer is within yourself.





I hate when people tell me that.











I never said I wasn't a hypocrite either.








My real advice:


Decisions are hard to make. Sometimes you just want to give up... but life is meant to be lived. You can make mistakes and your personality will change over time... but that is what makes you... well, you. Use the strength that you have left to gather yourself because you are responsible for yourself.. that, and you have to keep telling yourself that you're strong enough.





I don't mean to preach.. and I actually don't have real advice. I'm just also going through a tough time. Oh well. Who listens to their own advice anyway...What advice can you give a 20 year old who is not at all feeling like herself?
b*tch, pull yourself together!!!
I dunno...sellotape?
email me...
go see a shrink

No comments:

Post a Comment