Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Moms and soon to be Moms, can I get some advice!?

I have created a moms group and spend many of hours working on it. But I can not seem to get any new members, and the members that I do have are not posting.





So I was wonder if ya'll can take at look and see what is wrong with it and tell me things to add or change or whatever.





Any advice would be great.





Thanks so much!


The link is...


http://groups.msn.com/moms4momsMoms and soon to be Moms, can I get some advice!?
It looks great and it appears that you have a bunch of members already. Maybe advertise your group more, or maybe you shoul post a weekly topic of discussion to encourage the members to participate in discussion and get them into posting again.Moms and soon to be Moms, can I get some advice!?
If it makes you feel any better i think it looks great. I joined myself.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment