Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am buying a tattoo kit. I need advice.Can anyone (that does tattoos) tell me a good brand of machine to buy?

I am buying a kit for my son. I have seen kits on the internet and they range from $100.00 to $1000.00. I just want to know if anyone that does tattoos can tell me a brand name of tattoo machine that is good quality. And any hints of what else he will need to get started.I am buying a tattoo kit. I need advice.Can anyone (that does tattoos) tell me a good brand of machine to buy?
None, you can get in a great deal of trouble for tattooing illegally. You have to be licensed,and if he wants to be an artist so bad. Find a reputable artist that will allow him to be an apprentice.I am buying a tattoo kit. I need advice.Can anyone (that does tattoos) tell me a good brand of machine to buy?
Dont buy a kit. If you want to tattoo get an apprenticeship. Do whats right. You wouldnt order a dentist kit or heart surgeon kit! You will accomplish nothing more then wrecking alot of peoples skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment