Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am training a female and need suggestions/advice?

I am training a female. She has alot of fat on her back, under her armpits, on her stomach, under her chin/around her throat, on her arms and on her thighs. Currently I have her spinning for 45 mins 4 days a week, doing boxing workouts for 1 hour 4 days a week and running 3 days a week for 1 mile. She also does abs every other day. Is this sufficient, are there any other suggestions? Please advise.I am training a female and need suggestions/advice?
Truthfully, the cardio workouts are fine, how is her diet?





DIET IS KEY when trying to lose weight. Ask her to keep a food journal of EVERYTHING she eats. This way it will give her and yourself a reasonable look at what she needs to change. She needs to be advised that cheating on her journal will only hinder her process.





Since ,3500 calories is equal to that 'mighty' ONE POUND, what she is eats is just as (or more) crucial than the exercise.I am training a female and need suggestions/advice?
That seems almost alot for a heavy person. If exercise is new to her, she will shed fat fast anyway. Shouldn't you know this if you are a trainer? It does'nt seem like you are training her at all... Make sure she is eating enough, and the right foods. Her results will depend on her diet. I would cut back on some of the cardio and incoperate more wieghtlifting. Have her doing squats, dead lifts. You can have her do some interval training, help her with bench press, then have her run. My trainer worked me very hard, but I was already in shape. He also was with me weight-lifting to make sure I was doing it properly, and as a spoter.


Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment