Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am going to buy box color that is like a shade darker than my hair? Advice please?

Right now my hair has golden/red tones that I need to get out. So if I by a shade darker than my hair is right now, is there anyway to do like ';high lights'; with that color so that my hair is not all totally dark, but just darken it up a little bit. In other words, just put a little bit of the color in my hair to neutralize it a little bit without being too dark?I am going to buy box color that is like a shade darker than my hair? Advice please?
If you want to neutralize it, you have to get not a darker colour but a cool shade of the same colour. Anything that says neutral or ash - and yes I suggest you get low-lights. Don't go darker go cooler.


I also suggest you buy a cap and have at least 1hour, if your hair is really long and thick it will take longer. You need someone's help to pull out the hair especially in the back.





Good luck and getting rid of the golden red - keep in mind they sell bottles meant for ppl with red brown hair that want it neural - look into it! I am going to buy box color that is like a shade darker than my hair? Advice please?
you'll most likely find that your red/golden tones will come through.


i have red hair, and when i put brown in my hair, it goes a red-brown color. It will happen unless you go really dark.


i hope this helps.


its always best to go to the hairdresser. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment