Wednesday, July 28, 2010

When you were pregnant what advice did people give that drove you nuts?

Or what was something people kept saying that you prayed you would never hear again?When you were pregnant what advice did people give that drove you nuts?
1. ';WOW, you're so big!!'; (Gee thanks, there IS an actual person in there...)


2. ';Well, pretty soon your days of fun are over, ha ha!!'; (Nice thing to say. Pardon me for looking forward to meeting my CHILD!!!)


3. When they'd make faces after hearing the names we liked. (It's not YOUR kid, back OFF!)


4. Telling me I can't eat sushi or soft cheeses, GOD. (What the heck do you think women in Japan do?? That's right, they eat sushi, but cut out the high mercury fish, duhhhhhhhh. As for the cheeses, most of the ones I saw in the stores were pasteurized, so lay off!!!! ARGH, I'm not an idiot!)





Okay, I'm done. Thanks for letting us mommies vent! :)When you were pregnant what advice did people give that drove you nuts?
oh my GOD.


everything drove me nuts.


the worst was when people said, ';sleep now! while you can!'; that made me violent.


i told my best friend that i was tired of answering questions from strangers when i was pregnant (i was very sick the whole time, and, as a result, pretty impatient.) she got me a shirt for my shower with the following silkscreen:


(the front) ';june 2. it's a girl. yes, my first.';


(the back) ';now f%26amp;*% off!';





awesome.
I got soooo sick of people telling me how tired I would be when the baby was born. EVERYONE at work who had kides would comment ';Get lots of sleep now because you wont be getting any when the baby is born'; and I was like ';I know! ive been told that 3 times already today I dont need to hear it again'; even if I just looked tired at work someone would say ';you dont know what tired is yet'; drove me nuts
I agree that I got tired of hearing get plenty of sleep now cause you won't get any in a few months. What was worse though was when people would touch my belly without asking! Just wait until the baby is born though, everyone will have advice for you! I had complete strangers coming up to at restaurants asking to see the baby then give me ';helpful'; advice.
I hate the way people keep telling me I look huge... gee, thanks, maybe it's cause I'm 31 weeks pregnant!


Or asking me if I'm having twins... nope, just one. I'm short so my belly sticks straight out.


I love the idea of the t-shirt that the one poster was given. I've been so sick this whole time I have no patience and it would be so convenient to have something like that...


Also HATE people touching my belly without my permission. It's not like I'm going to let them touch my newborn, why do you think you can touch my belly?!?!
i just hated people at work every freakin day it seemed like..... how are you feeling?..umm pregnant, how do i look? im freaking huge, i can barely walk and i cant put my shoes on! what are you having? same as yesterday...a boy! how much longer? the questions were endless. i really loved when i was at party city buying decorations for my shower, i had ALL blue baby boy decorations and the cashier asks...what are you having? i wanted to smack her. i was very moody...lol oh and i also hated..... OMG you are getting soooooo big!!!!!
The most annoying one was... Wow! You look like your ready to pop! When are you due?... Mind you I was only like 4 and a half months! I was having twins! Oh having to explain that I was only about halfway! After having to make a quick question into something that took forever... I just started saying soon... even if it was 5 months away! That was horrible... Oh and their faces when I told them! Priceless.
Morning sickness means I am having a girl; the baby has plenty of time to turn.





It didn't drive me nuts to hear anything, I just didn't pay attention to any of em.
sleep now, because you won't be getting any for a while





go home and rest





do you have a name already





how many months are you along





PEOPLE...mind your own bisinuess
Lots of morning sickness is a girl, little to none is a boy. Every pregnancy is different and mine will never mirror anyone else and vise verse.
I got more tired of all the questions.... How far along are you? Is this your first? Do you know what you're having? Any names picked out? How do you feel? Are you going to breast feed?
sleep now because you wont be getting any for a while.


it is funner getting into than getting out...not really not for me i had IUI so it wasnt fun getting into either lol
LOL... go see this question I posted for my answer!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment