Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is getting help through consumer credit counseling worth it? I need advice on how to raise my credit score?

Are you better off just calling each of the debts on your credit report and working out an payment arrangement with them directly.Is getting help through consumer credit counseling worth it? I need advice on how to raise my credit score?
小redit repair work械d fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service - creditreport.undonet.comIs getting help through consumer credit counseling worth it? I need advice on how to raise my credit score?
I would suggest to get advice from the CCCS and see what they would be willing to do. Now if they can do it, no one knows. They would do the same thing that you could easily do yourself: Call the credit companies that you owe and make a deal to lower your rates or your balance so you can pay it off sooner. So I would try that first. Also, tips on raising your credit score, it will take time. If you make one lump sum, it won't raise your score as much as if you did consecutive payments over a longer period of time. So, try not make more than the minimum, don't be late, and you'll be fine.


GOOD LUCK!
Consumer credit councelling is good, but better is doing it yourself.





Get a book at the bookstore called


credit repair for dummies


it teaches you how to negotiate and lower interest rates.


Don't put it on your credit card.


Just read the chapters you need - spend an hour at the bookstore - free.


/
Get a consolidation loan and pay off all your debts. Don't miss any payments on you loan and cut up all but one of your credit cards.





Within a year your credit score will improve dramatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment