Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best advice you've advice you've ever gotten as a pregnant person?

I'm 12 weeks pregnant, and I thought it might be fun to ask everyone





';what's the best advice you've ever gotten as a pregnant person';





The advice can be about anything. How to handle pregnancy, how to prepare for your baby, etc. (any topic of advice)What is the best advice you've advice you've ever gotten as a pregnant person?
Wow, our due dates are close! I'm due May 13th with my second. With my first I got all sorts of unwanted advice. To the point it was really annoying. I never really had any good advice to be honest. I got a lot of you need to rest because when your baby comes you won't have time to rest. Which was bull-I get more sleep now then I ever did when I was pregnant with my first. When you're in your third trimester sleep is non-existent. Some advice I can give you though is, don't listen to other peoples advice. Follow your gut and do what you feel is right for you and your baby. What is the best advice you've advice you've ever gotten as a pregnant person?
All kind of people will give you all kinds of advice and the best thing to do is smile and nod and do things the way you want to do them.





best advie I EVER got!
Just to relax and to try enjoy being pregnant! Sometimes it's tough though!
none... youll hear all kinds of stuff some u like and some u dont.... i havent heard any real advice tho...ill stick to the books b4 i listened to anyone else
';don't tell your wife your pregnant';
enjoy your sleep now!
for me...


';get an abortion';





...best decision ever for a teen

No comments:

Post a Comment