Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am in the process of hiring a customer service call center. Any advice?

I have a software company in Colorado. I sell spying software for consumers. I fired all my customer service employees since they did a poor job and I wanted to outsource my customer service support to another professional company. Can someone recommend a company who you worked before?I am in the process of hiring a customer service call center. Any advice?
Hi, I am sorry to hear that your in-house staff let you down. Our company name is InSO International Call Center. We specialize in customer service and customer support and have been in business for over 8+ years. We understand how crucial it is to retain your customers and keep them happy. We wrote an article about things you should be aware before hiring a call center. Please visit this link: http://www.inso.us/things_to_know.php. We will be very glad to use our experienced staff for your business and we guarantee ROI. Give us a call at 1 626 531 6080 or visit us at www.inso.us for a FREE quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment