Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is your best advice for avoiding violations?

I really want to keep this account and build up my points. I had like 7 accounts that got deleted!What is your best advice for avoiding violations?
Just stay away from questions that simply ask people's personal opinion. Those can sometimes be ok, but most of the time they are chat. Stick with questions that only ask for facts, figures, and data like a teacher might ask in school. You can ask for example Paris Hilton's age, but you can't ask what people thought of her dress.





My take on chatting is that chatting is asking questions that can only be answered with personal opinion and to which only you and the answerer will give a hoot. You can tell most of these by the presence of pronouns (I,we,you,me,us) or pronoun adjectives (your,mine,ours). If these are present your question will be chat 90% of the time and if you can not rewrite the question without them, it is chat 99% of the time.





People have different takes on violations, but I hope you will reread the community guidelines for other types of questions that are not allowed and specifically spelled out such as Fill in the Blank questions (link at the bottom of the page).What is your best advice for avoiding violations?
well it sounds like you've walked in those mocassins. Seriously I don't think any of us know Specific ';Not violations.'; The rules are vague and what seems to get by today might get zapped tomorrow.





edit


don't feel like the lone ranger I'm your tonto. I have had like 7 or 8 canceled and one pending in suspension.
  • shiseido
  • treat acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment