Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Are you a person who is great with advice but your own personal life is always a mess?

I'm great at helping other people organize their lives or helping put them back together, but when it comes to my own stuff there is only one word. Disaster! Anyone else experience this?Are you a person who is great with advice but your own personal life is always a mess?
*raises hand*Are you a person who is great with advice but your own personal life is always a mess?
We find it easier to give advice to others because we are Psychologically ';buffered'; from the effect's (in a way) So we can be truly subjective and our emotion's don't take control. I feel the same way but you have to try and think of it the way you would help someone else with the problem. Or instead of being the one to help others maybe you could be the one to get advice for once? I know it's weird but I'm sure people will be more then happy to help you.
Ah yes,


People always come to be for advice,


And I like to think I'm fair good at it..





The problem is you just can't take your own advice..


Maybe you care about others more than yourself?





If you want to keep others happy,


Then I'm sure they would like to see you take your advice and be happy too..





Also, it's kind of hypocrittical to give advice and not do the same thing you are telling others to do
Oh yes, I am somewhat like you. Then I think of the words of Jesus and reflect that he must have had a superb sense of humour in addition to his keen intellect and immeasurable love for humanity.





Words of Jesus : '; Physician, heal thyself !';





Post Script : It is a tragedy that the real Jesus has been lost to humanity because of the misinterpretation of Jesus' life and teachings by guys who have become agents of God and Jesus ! I think the Buddhists, Hindus and Rationalists must save the real Jesus for the benefit of mankind. [ The atheists + agnostics can disagree with Jesus over God. But can they deny the validity and potency of Jesus' Path of Love and Service ?
A lot of people come to me with their problems and I advise them on what I think is best, when they have gone away I think to my self ';where did that come from'; They usually come and thank me a couple of days after! My life well I just get up go to work come home and go to bed when the time is right! boring old me
Yes, that's the curse of being a ';people pleaser.'; Do you think the people you've helped will return the favor when you are in need?
Yes. I love helping others and i am generally good at it if they let me help and take my advice but when it comes to my own life... i suck to put it simply.
I experince the exact opposite, im terrible at giving advice and my life is consistantly drama free
YES. I Give Advice often; Can't seem to take my own advice.


We know whats right from rong, But choose to follow the rong path.
Yes. Some People Tend To Do That. I can think of 7 people. It's Only A Matter Of Psychological matters. Hard To Understand Though.
you can add me in
not really
yes...that is why we are all here....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment