Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My family is having their first barbeque, but we need some advice-fast! Click for more info?

What is the best seasoning/sauce to put on vegetables?My family is having their first barbeque, but we need some advice-fast! Click for more info?
It depends, which veggies are you making and are you planning on grilling them???





If it is a mixture of veggies made in the house, cooked - then butter and a pinch of salt and pepper.


If they are raw veggies then serve with a nice dip - I like dill dip.


If you are planning to grill your veggies then you can use a marinade of olive oil, a dash of vinegar and some Nature's Seasoning. My mom uses Italian Dressing but I don't like to take away from the nature flavor of the veggies so I don't use it.


I hope you have a great BBQ!!!





PS If I am eating inside I like to serve cauliflower and broccoli with a cheese sauce on top.My family is having their first barbeque, but we need some advice-fast! Click for more info?
Garlic, oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt mixed together is really good.
butter, salt, %26amp; garlic, maybe some lemon, too.
two words: RANCH DRESSING
i LIKE SEASONED SALT ON BROCOLI ! yOU CANT GO WRONG WITH RANCH
Mrs. Dash has a variety of seasonings - they're great. I especially like the tomoto, garlic, basil - I use it all of the time.


Have fun!
try some italian dressing if you are grilling them. Or just some olive oil salt and pepper....if it's just some raw veggies, ranch dip works fine.....
Butter, salt %26amp; pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment