Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Has anyone been on a 7 day detox in Thailand who can give advice?

I am considering going to Thailand (from the UK) for a 7 day detox (please don't ask why!). There are many to choose from and I wondered if anyone had any experience - first hand or otherwise - on these programmes.





All advice gratefully received.





Thanks very much.Has anyone been on a 7 day detox in Thailand who can give advice?
Hi there Susan.





There are lots of detox centers in Thailand, I live on Koh Samui and on this island the best one is Kamalaya, check out their website http://www.kamalaya.com
  • face make up remover
  • treat acne
  • 1 comment:

    millisemmy said...

    Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
    ดีท็อก

    Post a Comment