Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What would your reaction be if someone told you that your advice..?

through Y/A Got someone killed / commit suicide?


A) GUILT GUILT GUILT / Shame





B) Not Care





C) What the F*** people listen to my advice on Y/A?





D) I'll take a popcorn with that troll, please.What would your reaction be if someone told you that your advice..?
You can see how incredibly ignorant some people are by reading these answers....but solid confirmation that most advice given on this site should not be taken seriously.


It's hard to understand how someone who is suffering immensely feels and how they are thinking.


Remember, that the majority of people who are in such a situation are quite young - they are extremely impressionable and their behavior often seems irrational.


It would of course depend on what I said, but if it was extemely insensitive and uncalled for I would definitely feel guilty.


Anyone who would make such a comment and truly not feel guilt over its consequence is garbage, plain and simple.What would your reaction be if someone told you that your advice..?
Definitely ';D.';





And if it WERE true...they don't deserve to live anyhow. Anyone who is so *stupid* that they'd commit suicide because of Y!Q%26amp;A is an idiot and doesn't need to be sharing oxygen with the rest of us.
D
The Only advice I give is Godly and uplifting.





But I would care if someone killed himself...regardless if it's on Y!A or not.
A, D





I would hope that my answers to questions will be uplifting. With the view of Religious belief they are controversial, but hopefully they make people think.





If I found out that someone killed themselves because of one of my answers, I would feel sorry and empathy and would question my replies. It is the only human thing to do.





Of course you may be Trollish and not Human.
A first D later.
C
It would reinforce the idea that there are a lot of mentally disturbed people on this site.
I would feel horrible about it. But then again, I hope that no one here really takes things that seriously.





Most of the other sections are places for honest discussion and the providing of facts. But this is religion, where facts are few and the opinions as varied as the people who frequent this section.
D
Depends on the situation. I would never ever agree with harming an innocent person.





Suicide - what one does with their own body is their decision. If someone does not want to live anymore, why make them?





Murder - As I said, hurting the innocent is WRONG. But - if someone is on here talking about their stepdad who rapes and brutally beats them everyday and they gain courage from words written here and have to commit murder in order to save themselves from such a horrible person that doesn't deserve to live, more power to them.





I don't think there is anything wrong with killing a bad person no matter who you or they are.
Probably a combination of B %26amp; C. In the end we're all responsible for our own actions. Anyone even a little upset by something written here should log off and never come back because this place is playland compared to the real world.





If someone is driven to suicide by someone else's differing opinion, or they took advice from a place like this, they were living on borrowed time. They didn't have a chance of surviving in this world.
C. Frankly, if they killed themselves after reading anything on here, they were probably going to do it anyway.
A!!! Gosh. I should hope that never happens. Even if it isn't directly, it still contributing.....sheesh
E) Epic lulz
I would wonder why anyone would think my advice was that influential.
Relax. It seems half the folks in here are only roleplaying anyway.
Well re: suicide-- since the person would be dead - how would anyone on here know about the death - let alone know that they had caused the suicide/death.





If someone came on Y!A and said they were going to suicide - I wouldn't believe them.





Re: killing someone -- it isn't something I would be running around admitting so again - I would believe them.
E) Wonder what they did wrong! Know that they did something wrong.
A and then D
D, combined with the realization that if anyone were so screwed up that the anonymous words of an anonymous poster on the internet could ';drive them to suicide'; or murder, then they were WELL beyond any help I could have offered in the first place.
D.
d
That is tough. I wouldn't be giving advise anyway only an opinion and they are like butts everyone has one.
  • colorstay
  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment