Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do you study for a test or eassy? had many advice which is the best?

many of my teachers, friends and family have even me advice on how to study. before i use to study the night before the test but i found myself forgetting everything when i woke up. so then i began to study the morning of the test. i would wake up at 5 or 6 in the morning and cramming everything. (read everything once). this was very stressful but very effective, no matter what anyone thinks this method is the best for me so far. but now i'm half way in grade 10 and the tests and essay are longer and i can't wake up any earlier. so now i need help finding a new method.





my parents suggested that i write down all the important notes on a scrap paper and write it over and over, copying each sentence many times. my teacher suggest that i study for 30 mins and relax for 10 and continue that ratio throughout the week before the test and never study in the morning. my friends study the night before as i did. i've tried flash card but they not effective cuz i'm very lazy. i need a new method!How do you study for a test or eassy? had many advice which is the best?
i have learned that if you study a day or two before the test and get an overview of what your doing and have a basic ground thought you can do it. STUDY intensely before the test. Your brain will be totally fresh with the things you need before the test begins with no worry of forgetting.





i usually study by simply saying it over and over in my head and repeating the ones I've already studied in line with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment