Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What would be your advice to a guy dating a woman that makes way more money than him?

would you expect different issues in this relationshipWhat would be your advice to a guy dating a woman that makes way more money than him?
No advice for him, heck I might ask him for advice on how to pull that one off.





Go on with your bad self homie!What would be your advice to a guy dating a woman that makes way more money than him?
Does that matter?
rub her feet, tell her she is beautiful and desirable, support her, be there for her


but then I'd give that advice to a guy dating a homeless chick
That doesnt matter
well, my sis married a guy who made far less than her. however, that didnt stop him from trying to better himself. people should continue to learn and grow from their relationship, not let such a thing be a problem, and why should it? she works longer hours and he took up the slack by making dinner, running errands and household chores during the week and she did the major stuff on the weekend. they have a great relationship and he's a super guy...needs to be cloned actually.
Go for it. I made twice as much when I was dating my husband. Now I'm a housewife-- he pays me back:)
Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment