Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am starting a catering business, and need some advice?

I plan on starting a catering service, specializing in southern comfort dishes. What is the best and most cost efficient way to advertise for my business? Does anyone have any dishes that must be on the menu?Please feel free to give me advice on other aspects of the catering business.I am starting a catering business, and need some advice?
First of all, go to your local SBA office and take some businesses classes.





Get a book or two or three on starting a catering business.





Learn exactly what your state and city health department allows or doesn't allow.





Before you even talk about advertising, you have a lot of work to do.





Including creating a business plan.





For a listing of business plan resources, free and paid, visit





http://www.TheResourceQueen.com/favorite鈥?/a>








As for what should be on the menu... that's something that should be on your business plan i.e. Create a menu by ____.





It's more important what your local market wants and will buy. Vs. asking for menu information here.





There's lot more to running a business, but what I've written here should get you going in the right direction.





Maria... who did catering at a retreat center for a while.I am starting a catering business, and need some advice?
my friend i have the perfect website for you. it includes over 1000 links to free advertising websites including free directories, free search engine submissions, free viral marketing, free top keywords and much much more that will rocket your search engine ranking into the stars


http://www.freeaddsgalore.me.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment