Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What was the most memorable advice your mother and/or father said to you?

10 pts for most heartwarming, funny, or inspirationalWhat was the most memorable advice your mother and/or father said to you?
try jiggling the handle!





(toilet)What was the most memorable advice your mother and/or father said to you?
When you started to have a family of your own, you must try to be at home during the time of storm....etc....





Taking it word for word, it will only be applicable when there is a big storm that will hit your area. But when I started to build my own home, with my wife and my children, then, I realized that my father wanted me to be a responsible person and should always attend to my family, not only to a disaster but everytime when your family needed you most.
Son whatever it is you do in life, be the best doing it, even if it is selling drugs do it better than anyone anywhere. not that he was promoting selling drugs or negativity just be the best I could ever be.





BTW he was military army branch and obviously lived by their slogan be all you can be and then some. so that is waht i have done.
uhm, funny: my fiance's dad used to tell him and his big sister when they were young to ';go play in traffic'; when they were being irritating. My fiance cried the first time, because he thought his dad was being serious.





I had a lot of backstabbing friends in high school, my mom promised me that someday it all wasn't going to matter and I wouldn't be friends with anyone from high school anymore. She was right.





My mom used to tell me I could talk to her about anything. So one day I came home from school and asked her what a blo w jo b was. She asked me never to say that word again and told me to call it a BJ. She never did answer my original question though.
Getting pregnant at a young age REALLY, REALLY changes your life around!





All men are the same, sadly. (The sadly part if from me Lol)





The first 2 years of a relationship is all lovey dovey and then after that it gets worse. (And better too though, in my experience)





You do NOT have tell you husband everything! They can rub it into your face later on.
Advice... Im not sure





But i remember when I was really young and 'uncool', my dad and I went for a walk. Not usually a very mushy-gushy man. But we had a heart to heart and he told me I was a pretty girl. I dont know, doesn't sound like much, but at the time it really touched my heart.








Add: Oh I remember another one. My mom told me to never tell my family that I hate them, (out of anger) because you will always be sure to regret it at some point.
My dad always asks me if I have a knife with me. Whenever I go on a trip, out with friends, or even the grovery store at night. He even asks my boyfriend if you carries one. It's hilarious. I do keep one in my glove box and next to my bed to keep him happy lol.
';It only takes one time . they just wanna get in your pants, and some stay there .';





They said this to me on the first day of highschool, they refused to explain what it meant and it still bewilders me to this day .
the ones I rememeber best are..


money doesn't grow on trees


always try your best, thats all I ask


if you do that again, your eyes are going to stay that way


I hope you have children that are just like you (every parent's revenge!)
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers
when i was a heartless teenager my father told me that I would need him someday and its true I need him all the time til this day.





another one... Dont make someone a priority if your only an option to them.
My dad always hated liers. I am the same because of that. He passed away when i was just 12 so not many memories unfortunately.
Be the best you can be...if you can't, be the fastest so you don't get caught!
If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweety and wipe the seatie.
Live life with no regrets and keep moving forward.
if you want it to hurt pinch him high up on his inner thigh. When my husband makes me mad, pinch and scream.
My mom told me once:


Never sleep with men for money, marry them for money.
mom - ';don't let the bastards get you down';
You'll thank me for this one day.





SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
';Smoke up Johhny!';
use a condom haha
Two wrongs don't make a right.
if ur gonna kill urself don't make a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment