Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Need some advice on how often is too often?

I met this girl about a month ago, when I hang out with her everything else seems distant and I feel happy, joyful, peaceful and for filled. I need to know how often is too often to see her. I do not want to seem desperate and chase her away. I am not desperate to have a friend, but the feeling I get when I am with her I AM desperate for.Need some advice on how often is too often?
not more than twice a day and not less than every other day


do not cling or be nosy let her share what she wants you to get involved withNeed some advice on how often is too often?
陌f you feel your annoying her because of you being there chill a bit.陌 had the same problem.Hope everything goes well xx
Just make it natural and dont stress it, go along with the flow.
Fortnightly is enough or maybe wait till she calls you.
Depends how often she wants to see you. I would say more than 3 days a week is kinda pushing it but my girlfriend and I see eachother about 4 or 5 (not all day but about that much)
fyi ths fullfilled lol....din spend too much time with her, make those moments special and not very often maybe once or twice a week
  • colorstay
  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment