Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Recently installed an ';American Standard'; tub fixture, now the pressure in the tub is gone, any advice?

I went through the checklist, flushed the pipes, etc... It seems to be in the fixture itself, like it cuts down the pressure. When I dismantled it, the pressure seemed normal, When I put it back together the pressure was gone again. Do I have to replace the fixture, or can I replace the valves in the handles? Or is there a way to adjust the valves?


Thanks for your help!Recently installed an ';American Standard'; tub fixture, now the pressure in the tub is gone, any advice?
What do you mean by ';pressure is gone';?


Many new valves will not let water flow unless the HOT and COLD water lines have pressure (Safety Issue)Recently installed an ';American Standard'; tub fixture, now the pressure in the tub is gone, any advice?
is the presure only low in the shower?if so take the flow restrictor out of the shower head

No comments:

Post a Comment