Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My baby 6 weeks old but might be havin another need some advice!!!!?

i am just wondering if this has happened to anyone else!! i went to the toilet the other day and a funny looking thing came out of me (to much info i know but am sorry) it was a pinky like discharge with a tissue like lump in side it i have no idea what it is and just wondering if it has happened to anyone else?? i did a pregnancy test the next day and it came up that i was pregnant again!!! please can someone give me some adviseMy baby 6 weeks old but might be havin another need some advice!!!!?
You could be pregnant so get your doctor to confirm, but the same thing happened to me with the discharge stuff. I think its just hormones - same with the pregnancy test, you are still full of pregnancy hormones and will be for a long time.My baby 6 weeks old but might be havin another need some advice!!!!?
Your hormones are still all over the place so you could get a positive test. After I had my first I was having my period twice a month which was a nightmare but sorted itself out after about 3 months.
Hiya Hun,





You need to get to your Doctor if you still have it i would take to him/her so they know what it is, as for being pregnant again i found out i was pregnant when my first was six weeks old it is hard work but well worth it, we have six children girls aged 7-6-5-2 and boys aged 6-4 all planned and it's great we love them all to bits you just need to be organised.
Not there yet but I heard people say that you will get a positive pregnancy test after giving birth but I am not sure for how long. I doubt you are pregnant but the best person to tell you is your doctor or any other doctor.
It could be something left over from your last pregnancy, such as a part of the placenta, but you need to go to see your doctor and tell him about it
I had something similar happen to me in 2005. I had my daughter in April. In late May I had spotting and thought that it was just my period trying to return. Then a couple days later I was freaked a little so I took a test and got a positive result. Turns out I wasn't pregnant and the doctor said it was possible that my hormones just weren't back to normal yet. The test at the doctor's office was neg.


I would most definately call the doctor though to be safe! Good luck!
The pregnancy hormones from your baby would be gone by now - so I'd guess that u r pregnant again! Congratulations! I got pregnant 10 weeks after my first baby was born. It happens! Really nice now though as they're 9 and 10 and best friends. Good luck!
call %26amp; make an appt. with ur OB





good luck
I thing what you discharged might have been afterbirth, this happened to me, and can be dangerous if it does'nt come out, I think being pregnant so soon after your last birth won't be good for you or your unborn, have you seen your doctor about this new pregnancy.
It could be still lining from your womb coming away...i bled for 6 weeks after having my son. Have you been having sex already....took me 2 months before i let him near me again!!Go to your doctor, but maybe its possible to still have some of the pregnancy hormone(that is picked up when doing a pregnancy test) when it was only 6 weeks since you gave birth...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment