Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I want to try a diet that is short and sweet any advice?

Ok like iv said in previous questions im getting married in jan and would like a quick weight loss diet,then i will begin a life long commitment and watch of my food intake,but until then any advice on FAST weight loss. I only have two months!I want to try a diet that is short and sweet any advice?
Diet and exercise. For exercise do cardio, running, elliptical, bicycling, treadmill and aerobics. For diet, eat a low fat, medium carbs and protein diet, no salt or sugar, drink only water. No processed foods, white bread or white rice, no fast or fried foods.





Stay away from supplements that dont work, caffiene pills and acia berry which is only an anti-oxidant and has nothing to do with fat loss. Just another scam to get your money.I want to try a diet that is short and sweet any advice?
two fingers in the throat diet
Don't listen to Summer. That's a scam.





I would just limit your intake of calories and try to eat enough carbs just for energy for the day.





Check out FitDay.com to help your diet.
I have used every diet known to man but nothing worked as effectively as acai berry. I acknowledge they say that pills will not work, but they sure worked for me, and they've been shown on CNN too. There is a free trial on right now at http://hatits.myinshape.info , why not try it, what have you got to lose?
If you are very serious about losing weight you should have this program. It worked for me and it is the only weight loss program that lost me 12 pounds in one month. It works just amazing and using right info will lose your weight fast . You can find more info here link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment