Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Does anyone have any advice for picking a good realtor? What are some things to look for?

I hate people who are pushy and because I am in the beginning stages of looking for a home, I want to make sure I have someone who is in my corner, who will take their time and help me find the best home for ME!Does anyone have any advice for picking a good realtor? What are some things to look for?
as of just a few years ago, you have a new choice





before you had a listing agent find you HIS houses


and you had no negotiator for yourself





today, settle for ONLY a BUYER';S agent and pick someone


who has negotiated previously. iF you can find


a rare Exclusive buyer's agent that is even better


but never ever accept a DUAL agent cause they


are selling their own listings and they may not


negotiate for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment